Apple TV setup
Apple TV is a streaming media player that allows you to watch videos, listen to music, play games, and use other Internet apps on your TV. All these after Apple TV setup. 4K Ultra HD and HDR videos are supported by Apple TV. It has options of 32 GB and 64 GB, but otherwise, it is the same. To set up the Apple TV, simply plug it into your TV’s HDMI port and use the provided remote to follow the on-screen link instructions and pick the apps you need. Apple TV is the prototype of elegance, unlike so many audio/video phones.
Simply connect it to AC power and connect it to your HDTV using a (not included) HDMI cable. That’s all there’s to it for those with a WiFi network. You can also connect it (also not included) via Ethernet cable, but this is much less convenient. The on-screen interface— what you see on the HDTV— is tidy and uncluttered, making it easy to use with either the Apple Remote aluminum or the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch free Apple Remote software.
Apple TV hidden features!
Before you go on with the Apple TV setup, understand the features clearly.
Nonetheless, if you’re an Apple fan, you’ll love what the company did with Walmart’s new Apple TV$199.00 version. Featuring Cortana, a touchpad, and an accelerometer and gyroscope for players, a new remote introduces voice control. Moreover, this fall, after the Apple TV+ streaming service launches, there will be even more to watch.
Apple’s regular HD TV costs $149 for storage space of 32 GB. The version of Apple TV 4K costs 32 GB $179 and 64 GB $199. Let’s see what you are able to do with it.
Turn Anything into a Remote
- During the setup process, you will require the Apple TV remote, but after that, you can convert any of your Apple devices into a remote. If you are an Android user then you can also find other apps that are available on the google play app. You can also use a standard remote from third parties
- Go to Settings > General > Remotes > Learn Remote on your Apple TV, where you can assign your remote app to work with
Check the level of your battery in the remote
- Is your portable Apple TV dead and needing new batteries?. To see how much charge is left, go to Settings > Remotes and Apps. To view the actual percentage figure, press Portable
Steps involved in Apple TV setup
This session will discuss the Apple TV setup
- You need to attach it to your TV set before you start setting up your Apple TV. This can not be achieved without first purchasing an HDMI cable, which is not currently shipped with the Apple TV. You may already have an HDMI cable, but Apple will sell the 2m Ultra High Speed 4K HDMI cable from Belkin. Attach your Apple TV to your TV via the HDMI cable. Then attach the other end to the power cable.
- Switch on your TV and link your Apple TV to the HDMI input. If your TV supports the standard HDMI-CSC, you may not even need to switch to the HDMI stream, it may switch automatically. Click the Siri Remote menu button. If this does not revive Apple TV, connect the Siri Remote to your Apple TV by holding down Menu and + keys. Use the remote to choose your language and country. Here’s where you can make use of your iPad or iPhone
- You can use it to set up your network if you have a device running iOS 9.1 or later. When you place your iOS device below or above Apple TV, the network set up details (including your complicated password for the router) will beam. You need to make sure that your iOS phone is turned on by Bluetooth. The Apple TV easily “saw” our iPhone over Bluetooth and tried to connect to our iPhone’s same WiFi network
Additionally, for any other queries on the Apple TV setup contact our customer care team working 24/7.
As an independent service provider, we are focused to offer timely support to customers.We do not promote a specific brand or product and you can reach us or contact us for Apple TV setup, troubleshooting and a lot more. It’s time to read, accept and adhere to the Terms and conditions, Privacy policies and other regulations. For further updates and regulations, you can visit our webpage or contact our customer support executives